Thursday, October 16, 2008

Its been a long time...

I decided tonight that i wanted to update my blog... I've barely written this year but i do have a few new things... But when i decided to put them up i realised i left my notebooks at the bungalow and have nothing uploaded. Soooo i decided to put some old stuff up that i wrote for some people that are really special to me... Even though these things were writted AGES ago i decided i still like them... (and its not like anyone reads this blog now anyway!)

Written just before she moved...

My Angel
I asked God to give show me answers,
In a way I understood,
He sent me an angel,
From heaven above,
She’s so beautiful,
Inside and out,
She has a heart made of gold
And is oh so wise,
She taught me about hope,
And helped me to grow,
She taught me about love,
And helped me to trust,
She challenged me,
To choose the right paths,
She listened to me,
And I knew she understood,
Her name is Lori,
And now God needs her elsewhere,
I’ll miss her greatly,
But my love and prayers go with her always.

You are…
You are my hope when I’m hopeless,
You are my healing when I’m hurt,
You are my comfort when I seek it,
You are a lifesaver, pulled me from depression,

You are my shoulder to lean on,
You are my support that I need,
You are the challenge that I crave,
You are my teacher; wise beyond experience,

You are my light in the darkness,
You are my guiding, shining star,
You are a treasure, worth more than gold,
You are a gift that I’ll keep forever,

You are a miracle, sent to me,
You are an angel, freed from heaven,
You are my world, you are my friend
You are all these things and more to me.

You are Lori.
22/11/06

For my beautiful 'SOUPer' Jen. Wow its been a long time since that nickname has come up :p.
Souper Jen…
You flew into my life, like you’d always known me,
You were there for me at all the right times,
You made me laugh, when I wanted to cry,
You held me together when I wanted to die,
You connected with me, and I understood,
You reminded me of where strength comes from,
You pierced my heart as you spoke,
You knew the unspoken pleas of my heart,
You prayed for me so that I could go on,
You broke down my walls, with the greatest of ease,
You lifted my burdens like they were nothing at all,
You rescued me and saved me from myself,
You are my shoulder to cry on,
You’re my firm rock to lean on,
You’re wisdom is my answer to prayers,
You become my Sister in Christ…
You changed me completely for the better,
You helped to create the new me,
You shine Gods love through your life,
You’re a star in Gods eyes, Your royalty,
You are my Souper hero!!!

No comments: