Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Be still

Be still.
Be still and know that I am God,
In the midst of chaos you cry for me,
Your head so full of lies and poison,
The evil one, he clouds your view,
Taints your feelings, stabs your heart,
It hurts me too, to see you suffer,
But I don’t leave, no I never turn away,
He spins you round, disorientating you,
Making you dizzy, Making you faint,
When you fall down, surrender,
Open your heart, cry out to me again,
Then be still, listen to my voice,
Im speaking to you, you often miss it,
In the mess and noise he creates,
Its hard to clean up, when your in the way,
I can’t fix your heart if your holding the pieces,
Just let go, let me help you!,
I’ll fix it all, just be still!

Psalm 46:10
Be still and know that I am God.

Psalm 37:7
Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for him.