Monday, August 27, 2007

Daughtor of the king

My song...

Daughter of the King-By Jacinta Manson
Feb 07


V1
Standing in the darkness,
Nothing but his shining glory upon us,
All around is darkness and pain,
Pain and suffering of this world.
Then I looked up and saw his beautiful face,

Pre-chorus bridge
THEN I knew I’d be okay…
The glitter of god broke the evil devil’s darkness…

Chorus
And now I’m free!,
Free to be royalty,
Free to be his,
Free to have a party,
And a family in heaven,
When I’ll get there I may never know,
I’ll get high off God and be ready,
Ready to run home to him,
Run, skip, dance and SING,
Free as the daughter of my father the KING!

V2
Life’s not all easy, I know that for sure,
With the up comes the down…
But they all equal out… in the end,
Life’s not all that bad,
as turned to face my god…

Bridge
God likes to try us, to see if were strong,
But I know now where strength is from,
Strength comes from god, Who gave up his son,
Watched him die on a cross, surrounded by pain,
Pain and darkness of this world,
He broke that vail, and made us a way…
A way to know and speak with him…
It was all from god, from god with love,
Given to us by his glorious son,
A son that lived like us on earth…
To show us how our victory is possible.



This was my first attempt at writing a song.
I normaly write poems. Sometimes my friend will change them in to a song for me though...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.